Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Erotica from Afar: Sir Whipman Cummings


Erotica from Afar: Sir Whipman Cummings

A poem submitted to me by Sir Whipman Cummings, the most deliciously cruel master, perhaps of all time......
 
UNTITLED

Bound in love
Blind by your will
Deaf to the world

Hungry for scent
Touch

A breath on my brow
Your sex, musk, so close
My body yearns, strains

I sense your smile

Electric, your lips on my arm
Nails rake my chest, stomach
Thighs. And retreat.

You laugh - vibration, not sound

Your long black hair
Across my arm, chest
My cock - it jerks and quivers

Oh, God, please!

A finger across my lip
Your sex, the scent, the taste
My breath quickens

My mind reels

Your tongue hot sharp darting
My nipples, belly
Oh, god, yes, my cock!

Yet blind, colors taunt
Yet bound, I float
Yet deaf, songs soar

Unbidden, my cock lurches away
Insistent, warmth engulfs me
Impossibly, I swell yet more

Cold

Night air on my wet cock
Little rivers trickle down my balls
Your breath, I shudder

Where are you?

Moments pass, abandoned
My only sensation in my mind
Yet still I throb.

Movement nearby, my senses reach

Your cunt smothers me.
Can't breathe - don't care
Lick, suck, drinking you

You shudder, my heart leaps

You taste yourself on my lips
Tongue traces tantalizingly
And tastes a little more of me.
Achingly, slowly, when will mercy come?

Wet, warm, cold ...?
Vixen has an ice cube!
The world spins.

In my mind, point of light grows closer.

In earnest now, wetter, faster
The dam breaks, senses explode
I soar, I fall, you catch me all.

Unbound, unstopped, my senses drink you in anew!

Originally published on March 29, 2011 on To Live and Grind in L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment