Saturday, June 4, 2011

Welcome to To Live and Grind in L.A. Archives

Hello, angels, hearts, bunnies, loves, and tweetie-sweeties!


It's "moi",  your webmistress, Sandra London, your virtual naughty nudie next door!

I decided to stop daydreaming about taking action and kicked my own bum into leaping forward, full speed ahead, to restore the majority of my previous blog posts from my OG Original To Live and Grind in L.A. site here, per your ardent, feverish requests;)

What you will see here will be the reposting of my original musings dating from December 15th, 2010-April 2011, before the jump.


All new blog posts/site updates from April 2011 onwards  will continue to be published on my current ToLiveandGrindinL.A. domain.

imsandralondon.blogspot.com <you are here> is being created lovingly for those moments of nostalgia, whimsy, reflection, and well, recognition of the grassroots from which my official, candid online web presence as Sandra London was spawned.


Enjoy the rewind....=)

And thanks for the nudge!!!






Your Goddess of Zeitgeist, et al

SANDRA LONDON

~Saw It. Wanted It. Smiled Real Perky. Got It!~ -To Live and Grind in L.A.

p.s.: Uploading.....

No comments:

Post a Comment