Saturday, July 23, 2011

Ram+Pig= Sandra London

Wednesday, March 23rd, 2011
Previous EntryNext Entry
Ram + Pig= Sandra London
"How does the Meadow flower its bloom unfold?
Because the lovely little flower is free
Down to its root
And that freedom,
bold"-William Wadsworth, a fellow ~ARIES~ ;)

Those of you into astrology likely already understood today's title immediately.

The rest of ya probably thought I was somehow suggesting that I was bred from livestock.

Hey, whatever keeps you warm at night!

March 21st usually marks the official starting birth date of the Aries Ram. 



On different calendars and resources, sometimes it is listed as the 20th or 22nd instead.

Tomato/Tomatoe/TaTas.

I just want you to know, astrology or 'fluff talk', I'm a total Aries PIgLEt to my very core!

Wholly, whoreheartedly*, and truly!

ALL HAIL ARIES! 


(Here's some info from wikipedia that totally applies to "moi")

Symbol: Ram

Ruling Planet: Mars

Quality: Cardinal

Element: Fire

Basic Trait: "I Am" (Tee hee, ImSandraLondon!)

Closest Metal: Iron

Lucky Day: Tuesday

Lucky Colors: Blood Red (swoon!) and other bold colors

Lucky Gems: Jasper, Ruby, Diamond, Amethyst

Anatomy: Head, Face



Keywords: active, initiating, leading, independent, aggressive, impatient, combative, energetic, pioneering, naive, assertive



Brief Info: "Aries is the 1st astrological sign in the Zodiac, named for the constellation of Aries, called "The Ram" in Hellenistic tradition, after the golden ram that rescued Phrixos, taking him to the land of Colchis.""

My birthday was on March 24th. 



It was absolutely lovely! I received 28 white roses, a red rose plant bed, white wine...and a host of other gifts leading up to my birthday, as I did a birthday countdown on my own website.

My birthday party was amazing! I bought an Asian-inspired dress from a vintage consignment store in Venice, CA and a few other items of clothing just before my party started.

I had a good friend of mine arrive with her beau in tow and I had a guy friend I've known since high school drop by who brought those amazingly beautiful flowers and even made me a red velvet cake! 



As well as the strapping newcomer Zach "Jacken" Stone, who appears in a few of my latest self-shot naughty clips!

Tonight, there's even more fun on the horizon as I will have both old and new friends join me for a trip down Abbott Kinney or to one of my favorite night spots in Santa Monica.

I'm scared! 



But I'm sure it will be fun. 


Now, if only I were not so keen on imbibing upon this bottle of Malbec. I'm indulging and being a bit of a lush. 


I admit it! 


But, hey, birthdays are awesome! 


And mine will last all weekend long!





I hope you all have a truly stellar weekend,



 


Sandra London

p.s.: Me want MORE presents and wishes comes true!


p.p.s: Hope you like my "birthday suit" pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment