Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A 3AM Survey For Night Owls

It's 3am. Do you know what I just did? A Silly Survey.


'Cuz it's 3am. Um, 3:30am. 


I Am - A gal


I Want - A scooter. Or a new cell phone!


I Have - A tummy ache.


I Wish - I could travel through time.


I Hate - Being misunderstood.


I Fear - Spiders and owls.


I Hear - The tv in the background.


I Search - For interesting stuff to learn about while surfing online.


I Wonder - What dreams may come.


I Regret - Going mute at times when I should just embrace my impulsiveness and b**** a mofo out!


I Love - Nice surprises.


I Ache - When my tummy hurts.


I Always - Check in with my virtual buddies.


I Usually - Can be found in front of my laptop! eek!


I Am Not - An animal! Although I wish I were a deer.


I Dance - To great music! Especially with drums.


I Sing - When I'm in my car. Alone.


I Never - Forget a good deed.


I Rarely - Eat tomatoes in burgers. Gotta pull 'em out! Hate soggy burgies!


I Cry - When too many things go wrong at once.


I Am Not Always - Planning world domination.


I Lose - Sleep when I'm feeling super creative.


I'm Confused - By people who are too wishy-washy.


I Need - A maid!


I Should - Just do it!


I Dream - While awake.


Originally posted December 23, 2011 on ToLiveandGrindinLA.com

No comments:

Post a Comment